Descending from the sky, Vibhishana seeks refuge at the feet of Rama. On Rama's enquiry, he explains about the strength of Ravana. Rama promises to kill Ravana and anoints Vibhishana. Rama sits on the sea -shore, seeking the help of the ocean god to yield a passage for his army to pass through and reach the city of Lanka.
rāghavena abhaye datte samnato rāvaṇa anujaḥ |
vibhīṣaṇo mahāprājño bhūmim samavalokayat || 6-19-1
1. abhaye = (while); assurance of protection; datte = having given; raaghaveNa = by Rama; mahaapraaG^yaH = the highly sagacious; vibhiishhaNaH = Vibhishana; raavaNaanuje = the brother of Ravana; samnataH = bent down; samavalokayat = and glanced towards; bhuumim = the earth.
While the assurance of protection having been given to Rama, the highly sagacious Vibhishana the brother of Ravana bent down and glanced towards the earth.
khāt papāta avanim hṛṣṭo bhaktair anucaraiḥ saha |
sa tu rāmasya dharma ātmā nipapāta vibhīṣaṇaḥ || 6-19-2
2. saH = that; dharmaatmaa = virtuous; vibhiishhaNaH = Vibhishana; papaata = descended; hR^ishhTaH = joyously; khaat = from the sky; avanim = to the ground; bhaktaiH anucharaiH saha = along with his faithful companions; nipapaata = and alighted; raamasya = near Rama.
The virtuous Vibhishana descended joyously from the sky to the ground along with his faithful companions and alighted in the vicinity of Rama.
pādayoḥ śaraṇa anveṣī caturbhiḥ saha rākṣasaiḥ |
abravīc ca tadā rāmam vākyam tatra vibhīṣaṇaḥ || 6-19-3
dharma yuktam ca yuktam ca sāmpratam sampraharṣaṇam |
3. atha = thereafter; vibhiishhaNaH = Vibhishana; chaturbhiH raakshhasaiH saha = along with four demons; nipapaata = fell prostrate; abravichcha = and spoke; raamam prati = to Rama; vaakyam = the following words; yuktamcha = which were right; saapratam = suitable; sampraharshhaNam = and joyful.
Thereafter, Vibhishana along with the four demons fell prostrate and spoke to Rama the following words which were equitable suitable and delightful.
anujo rāvaṇasya aham tena ca asmi avamānitaḥ || 6-19-4
bhavantam sarva bhūtānām śaraṇyam śaraṇam gataḥ |
4. aham = I; anujaH = an younger brother; raavaNasya = of Ravana; avamaaniteshcha = and was humiliated; tena = by him; sharaNam gataH = I sought refuge; bhavantam = in you; sharaNyam = who are the refuge; sarvabhuutaanaam = for all the beings.
"I am the younger brother of Ravana and was humiliated by him. I sought refuge in you, who are the refuge for all the beings."
parityaktā mayā laṃkā mitrāṇi ca dhanāni ca || 6-19-5
bhavad gatam hi me rājyam ca jīvitam ca sukhāni ca |
5. laNkaa = Lanka; parityakta = who was abandoned; mayaa = by me; mitraaNi = the friends; dhanaanicha = and the possessions too; me = my; raajyam = kingdom; bhavadgatamhi = is indeed; at your disposal; jiivitam = my life; sukhaanicha = and happiness too.
"Abandoning Lanka, friends and possessions, I place my kingdom, life and happiness at your disposal."
tasya tadvacanam śrutvā rāmo vacanamabravīt || 6-19-6
vacasā sāntvayitvainam locanābhyām pibanniva |
ākhyāhi mama tatvena rākṣasānām balābalam || 6-19-7
6; 7. shrutvaa = hearing; tatvachanam = those words; tasya = of Vibhishana; raamaH = Rama; saantvayitvaa = in soothing tone; pibanniva = while soothing to refresh; lochanaabhyaam = with his eyes; abraviit = spoke; vachanam = words; aakhyaahi = Tell; mama = me; tattvena = really; balaabalam = the strengths and weaknesses; raakshhasaanaam = of the demons."
Hearing those words of Vibhishana, Rama in a soothing tone and with a refreshing look in his eyes, spoke these words: "Tell me really the strengths and weaknesses of the demons."
evamuktam tadā rakṣo rāmeṇākliṣṭakarmaṇā |
rāvaṇasya balam sarvamākhyātumupacakrame || 6-19-8
8. evam = thus; uktam = asked; tadaa = then; raameNa = by Rama; aklishhTakarmaNaa = who was unwearied in action; rakshhaH = Vibhishana; upachakrame = started; aakhyaatum = telling; uktam = a word; sarvam = about the entire; balam = strength; raavaNasaya = of Ravana.
Thus asked then by Rama who was unwearied in action, Vibhishana started telling about the detailed strength of Ravana.
avadhyaḥ sarvabhūtānām gandharvoragapakṣiṇām |
rājaputra daśagrīvo varadānātsvayambhuvaḥ || 6-19-9
9. raajaputra = O; prince! Varadaanaat = because of a special boon given; svayambhuvaH = by Brahma (the lord of celestials); dashagriivaH = Ravana; avadhyaH = cannot be killed; gandharvoragapakshhiNaam = by Gandharvas; serpents and birds.
"O, prince! Because of a special boon given by Brahma (lord of creation), Ravana can not be killed by all beings, Gandharvas (celestial musicians), serpents, and birds."
rāvaṇānantaro bhrātā mama jyeṣṭhaśca vīryavān |
kumbhakarṇo mahātejāḥ śakrapratibalo yudhi || 6-19-10
10. kumbhakarNaH = Kumbhakarna; bhraataa = a brother; raavaNaanantaraH = born after Ravana; mama jyeshhThashcha = and my elder brother; viiryavaan = who is valiant; mahaatejaa = and highly powerful; shakrapratibalaH = has a strength to fight against Indra (the lord of celestials); Yuddhi = in battle.
Kumbhakarna, my elder brother born after Ravana, who is valiant and highly powerful, has enough strength to fight against Indra (Lord of celestials) in battle.
rāma senāpatistasya prahasto yadi te śrutaḥ |
kailāse yena sama maṇibhadraḥ parājitaḥ || 6-19-11
11. raama = O; Rama; yena = by whom; maNibhadraH = Manibhadra; paraajitaH = was defeated; samare = in battle; kailaase = on the mountain of Kailasa; tasyasenaapatiH = that chief of army; prahastaH = Prahasta; shrutaHyadi = is it mentioned; te = to you?
"O, Rama! You might have heard about Prahasta, his chief of army. He defeated Manibhadra in a battle on the mountain of Kailasa."
baddagodhāṅgulitraśca avadhyakavaco yudhi |
dhanurādāya yastiṣṭhannadṛśyo bhavatīndrajit || 6-19-12
12. baddha jodhaaNgulitrashcha = when furnished with gloves made of the skin of an Iguana (to prevent injury from the bow string); avadhyakavachaH = and when clad in armor that no arrow can pierce; yaH = that; Indrajit = Indrajit; aadaaya = wielding; dhanuH = his bow; bhavati = becomes; adhR^ishyaH = invisible; tishhThan = standing; yudhi = in battle field.
"When furnished with gloves made of the skin of Iguana (to prevent injury from the bowstring) and when clad in armor that no arrow can pierce, that Indrajit (son of Ravana) standing in battle wielding a bow, becomes invisible."
samgrāme sumahadvyūhe tarpayitvā hutāśanam |
antardhānagataḥ śrīmānindrajiddhanti rāghava || 6-19-13
13. raaghava = O; Rama! Shriimaan = the glorious; Indrajit = Indrajit; tarpayitvaa = having propitiated; hutaashanam = the God of Fire; hanti = strikes; (the enemy) antardhaanegataH = while remaining invisible; sangraame = in the battle field; sumahadvyuuhe = with a huge battle array (on both sides)
"O, Rama! The glorious Indrajit, having propitiated the God of Fire, strikes his enemy while remaining invisible in the battle field with a huge battle array (on both sides)"
mahodaramahāpārsvau rākṣasaścāpyakampanaḥ |
avīkapāstu tapyaite lokapālasamā yudhi || 6-19-14
14. mahodara = Mahodara; mahaapaarshvaa = and Mahaparshva; raakshhasashcha = along with a demon; akampanaH = called Akampana; lokapaalasamaaH = who are equal to the guardians of the world; yudhi = in battle; ete = they are; tasya = his; aniikapaaH = commanders of army.
"Mahodara and Mahaparsva along with a demon called Akampana who are equal to the guardians of the world in battle - they are the commanders of his army."
daśakoṭisahasrāṇi rakṣasām kāmarūpiṇām |
māṃsaśoṇitabhakṣyāṇām laṅkāpuranivāsinām || 6-19-15
15. dashakoti sahasraaNi = ten thousand crores; rakshhasaam = of demons; laNkaapuranivaasinaam = who reside in the city of Lanka; kaamaruupiNaam = can assume any form at will ; maamsa shoNita bhakshhyaaNaam = and eat flesh and blood as their staple food.
"In the city of Lanka, are residing ten thousand crore demons, who can assume any form at will and who consume flesh and blood as their staple food"
sa taistu sahito rājā lokapālānayodhayat |
saha devaistu te bhagnā rāvaṇena durātmanā || 6-19-16
16. saH = that; raajaa = king Ravana; saha = along with; tataiH = those demons; ayodhayat = made war; lokapaalaan = against the guardians of the earth; devaiHsaha = along with celestials; bhagnaaH = were defeated; raavaNena = by Ravana; duraatmanaa = the wicked one.
"King Ravana along with those demons made war against the guardians of the earth. Those guardians of the earth along with the celestials were defeated by the wicked Ravana."
vibhīṣaṇasya tu vacastachrutvā raghusattamaḥ |
anvīkṣya manasā sarvamidam vacanamabravīt || 6-19-17
17. shrutvaa = hearing; tat = those; vachaH = words; vibhiishhaNasya = of Vibhishana; raghusattamaH = Rama; anviikshhya = examined; sarvam = all; manasaa = attentively; abraviit = and spoke; idam = those; vachanam = words.
Hearing the aforesaid words of Vibhishana, Rama scrutinized them all attentively and spoke the following words:
yāni karmāpadānāni rāvaṇasya vibhīṣaṇa |
akhyātāni ca tattvena hyavagaccāmi tānyaham || 6-19-18
18. vibhiishhaNa = O;Vibhishana; aham = I; avagachchhaami hi = indeed know; taani = those; karmaapadaani = feats; raavanasya = of Ravana; yaani = which; aakhyaataami = were told; tattena = really (by you).
"O, Vibhishana! I indeed know those feats standing to the credit of Ravana, which were told by you, as true."
aham hatvā daśagrīvam saprahastam sahātmajam |
rājānam tvām kariṣyāmi satyametacchṛṇotu me || 6-19-19
19. hatvaa = after killing; dashagriivam = Ravana; saprahastam; along with Prahasta; sahaatmajam = and his son(Indrajit); karishhyaami = I will make; tvaam = you; raajaanam = the king; shruNotu = here; etat = this; satyam = truth; me = from me.
"After killing Ravana along with Prahasta and his son (Indrajit), I will make you the king. Hear this truth from me."
rasātalam vā praviśetpātālam vāpi rāvaṇaḥ |
pitāmahasakāśam vā na me jīvanvimokṣyate || 6-19-20
20. raavaNaH = Ravana; pravishet = may well enter ; rasaatalam = Rasaatala; paataalamvaapi = or even Paataala; pitaamaha sakaasham vaa = or seek the presence of Brahma; na vimokshhyate = he will not be left; jiivan = alive; me = by me.
"Ravana may well plunge into Rasaatala (the penultimate subterranean region) or even Paataala (the nethermost subterranean region) or seek the presence of Brahma and he will not be left alive by me."
ahatvā rāvaṇam samkhye saputrajanabāndhavam |
ayodhyām na pravekṣyāmi tribhistairbhratṛbhiḥ śapeḥ || 6-19-21
21. na pravekshhyaami = I will not enter; ayodhyaam = Ayodhya; ahatvaa = without killing; raavaNaam = Ravana; saputra jana baandhavam = together with his sons; companions and relatives; samkhye = in battle; shape = I swear; taiH = on those; tribhiH = three; bhraatR^ibhiH = brothers.
"I will not enter Ayodhya without killing Ravana together with his sons, companions and relatives in battle. I take oath on my three brothers."
śrutvā tu vacanam tasya rāmasyākliṣṭakarmaṇaḥ |
śirasā vandya dharmātmā vaktumeva pracakrame || 6-19-22
22. shrutvaa = hearing; vachanam = the words; tasya raamasya = of that Rama; aklishhTakarmaNaH = who was unwearied in action; dharmaatmaa = Vibhishana; the right minded; aavandya = saluted; shivasaa = (by bowing) his mind; prachakrama = and started; vaktumeva = to tell; (the following words):
Hearing the words of that Rama, who was unwearied in action, the right minded Vibhishana saluted him by bowing his head and started telling as follows:
rākṣasānām vadhe sāhyam laṃkāyāḥ ca pradharṣaṇe |
kariṣyāmi yathā prāṇam pravekṣyāmi ca vāhinīm || 6-19-23
23. karishhyaami = I will do; saahyam = help; vadhe = in killing; raakshhasaanaam = the demons; pradharshhane = and in the attack; laNkaayaaH = against Lanka; yathaapraaNam = according to my strength; pravekshhyaami = I will also enter; vaahiniim = the army.
"I will extend my help in killing the demons and in attacking the city of Lanka. According to my strength, I will also penetrate into the army of the adversary to fight."
iti bruvāṇam rāmas tu pariṣvajya vibhīṣaṇam |
abravīl lakṣmaṇam prītaḥ samudrāj jalam ānaya || 6-19-24
24. raamastu = Rama on his part; priitaH = duly delighted; parishhvaNga = embraced; vibhiishhaNam = Vibhishana; bruuvaaNam = speaking; iti = as aforesaid; abraviit = and spoke; lakshmaNam = to Lakshmana (as follows); "aanaya = Bring; jalam = water; samudraat = from the sea"
Rama on his part, duly delighted, embraced Vibhishana who was speaking as aforesaid and spoke to Lakshmana as follows: "Bring some water from the ocean."
tena ca imam mahāprājñam abhiṣinca vibhīṣaṇam |
rājānam rakṣasām kṣipram prasanne mayi mānada || 6-19-25
25. maanada = O; Lakshmana; who gives respect to others! Kshhipram = quickly; abhishhiNcha = consecrate; tena = with that water; imam = this; vibhiishhaNam = who is greatly intelligent; raajaanam = as a king; rakshhasaam = of demons; mayi = I am; prasanne = pleased.
"O, Lakshmana who bestows honor on others! Quickly consecrate as a king of demons this greatly intelligent Vibhishana with that water, so that I am pleased."
evam uktas tu saumitrir abhyaṣincad vibhīṣaṇam |
madhye vānara mukhyānām rājānam rāma śāsanāt || 6-19-26
26. uktvaH = having been spoken; evam = thus ; soumitriH = Lakshmana; abhishhiNchat = as per the royal instructions; madhye = amidst; vaanara mukhyaanaam = the leaders of monkeys.
Hearing Rama's words, Lakshmana consecrated Vibhishana as a king, as per the royal instructions, amidst the leaders of monkeys.
tam prasādam tu rāmasya dṛṣṭvā sadyaḥ plavam gamāḥ |
pracukruśur mahānādān sādhu sādhv iti ca abruvan || 6-19-27
27. dR^ishhTvaa = seeing; tam = that; sadyaH = instant; prasaadam = graciousness; raamasya = of Rama; plavaNgamaaH = the monkeys; prachukrushuH = cried; abruvancha = proclaiming; saadhu saadhu = Excellent; excellent" mahaatmanaam = about the high soled Rama.
Perceiving that instant graciousness in Rama, the monkeys cried, proclaiming "excellent, excellent" about the high soled Rama.
abravīc ca hanūmāmḥ ca sugrīvaḥ ca vibhīṣaṇam |
katham sāgaram akṣobhyam tarāma varuṇa ālayam || 6-19-28
sainyaiḥ parivṛtāḥ sarve vānarāṇām mahaujasām |
28. hanuumaanshcha = Hanuman; sugriivevashcha = and Sugriva; abraviit = spoke; vibhiishhaNam = to Vibhishana; katham = how; tarena = can we cross; saagaram = the ocean; akshhobhyam = which is imperturbable; varuNaalayam = the habitation of Varuna; the god of water; sarve = by all of us; parivR^ite = surrounded; sainyaiH = with the army; vaanaraanam = of monkeys; mahoujasaam = possessing a great splendor?
Hanuman and Sugreeva asked Vibhishana as follows: " How can we cross the imperturbable ocean, the habitation of Varuna, the god of water by all of us along with our army of monkeys possessing a great splendor?"
upāyair abhigaccāmo yathā nada nadī patim || 6-19-29
tarāma tarasā sarve sasainyā varuṇa ālayam |
29. yathaa = In what manner; tarena = shall we ; tarasaa = swiftly; varuNaalayam = the sea; nadanadiipatim = the lord of streams and rivers; abhigachhaama = we will arrive; upaayaiH = at the strategy.
"In what manner shall we along with the army swiftly cross the sea, the lord of streams and rivers, and arrive at that strategy?"
evam uktas tu dharmajñaḥ pratyuvāca vibhīṣaṇaḥ || 6-19-30
samudram rāghavo rājā śaraṇam gantum arhati |
30. evam = thus; uktaH = spoken; dharmaatmaa = the rightminded ; vibhiishaNaH = Vibhishana; pratyuvaacha = replied;as follows): raajaa = the prince; raaghavaH = Rama; arhati = is apt; gantum = to obtain; sharaNam = refuge; samudram = from the sea."
Hearing their words, the right minded Vibhishana replied as follows: "It is apt if prince Rama seeks ocean as his refuge"
khānitaḥ sagareṇa ayam aprameyo mahāudadhiḥ || 6-19-31
kartum arhati rāmasya jñāteḥ kāryam mahāudadhiḥ |
31. ayam = this; mahodadhiH = great ocean; aprameyaH = the immesurable; khanitaH = was excavated; sagareNa = by Sagara; (hence; mahodabhiH = this great ocean; arhati = will be inclined; kartum = to do; kaaryam = the act; raamasya = for Rama; j^Naate = his kinsman.
"This immeasurable great ocean was excavated by Sagara*. Hence, this great ocean will be inclined to do the act for Rama, his kinsman".
*Sagara was one of Rama's ancestors. His story is told in Balakanda.
evam vibhīṣaṇena ukte rākṣasena vipaścitā || 6-19-32
ājagāmatha sugrīvo yatra rāmaḥ salakṣmaṇaḥ |
32. atha = then; uktaH = after being spoken; evam = thus; raakshhasena = by the demon; vibhiishhaNena = Vibhishana; vipashchitaa = the learned; sugriivaH = Sugriva; aajagaama = came; yatra = where; raamaH = Rama; salakshhmaNaH = along with Lakshmana.
Hearing the aforesaid words of the learned demon Vibhishana, Sugreeva came to the place where Rama and Lakshmana were there.
tataścākhyātumārebhe vibhīṣaṇavacaḥ śubham || 6-19-33
sugrīvo vipulagrīvaḥ sāgarasyopaveśanam |
33. tataH = thereafter; sugriivaH = Sugriva; vipulagriivaH = the long necked; aarebhe = startred; aakhyaatum = to tell; shubham = the auspicious; vibhiishhaNavachaH = words of Vibhishana; upaveshanam = advising Rama to approach; saagarasya = the ocean (to allow him a passage).
The long necked Sugreeva then started to tell the auspicious words of Vibhishana, advising Rama to approach the ocean (to allow him a passage).
prakṛtyā dharma śīlasya rāghavasya api arocata || 6-19-34
sa lakṣmaṇam mahātejāḥ sugrīvam ca hari īśvaram |
sat kriyā artham kriyā dakṣaḥ smita pūrvam uvāca ha || 6-19-35
34;35. asya raamasyaapi = to even this Rama; prakR^ityaa = who by his nature; dharmashiilasya = is of pious attitude; aarochata = that advice was agreeable; mahaatejaaH = the highly splendorous; saH = rama; abhaashheta = spoke; smitapuurvam = smilingly; satkriyaartham = with an intention to honor Vibhishana words; lakshhmaNam = to Lakshmana; sugrivamcha = and to Sugriva; kriyaadakshham = who was skilled in action; hariishvaram = and the ruler of monkeys.
That advice found favor with Rama who by nature is of pious attitude. Then that highly illustrious Rama replied to Sugreeva, the ruler of monkeys who was skillful in action and who was accompanied by Lakshmana. Full of respect for Vibhishana's words, he told him as also his brother Lakshmana smilingly as follows:
vibhīṣaṇasya mantro ayam mama lakṣmaṇa rocate |
sugrīvaḥ paṇḍito nityam bhavān mantra vicakṣaṇaḥ || 6-19-36
ubhābhyām sampradhārya āryam rocate yat tad ucyatām |
36. lakshhmaNa = O; Lakshmana; ayam mantraH = this thought; vibhiishhaNasya = of Vibhishana; rochate = is agreeable; mama = to me; sugrivaH = Sugriva; paNditaH = is a learned person; bhavaam = you; nityam = are ever; mantra vichakshhaNaH = wise in your thoughts; artham = the matter; sampradhaarya = be decided; ubhaabhyaam = by both of you; uchayataam = and tell; tat = that; yat = which; rochate = is agreeable.
"O, Lakshmana! This idea of Vibhishana is agreeable to me. Sugreeva is a learned person. You are ever wise in your thoughts. Both of you decide on the matter and inform whichever is agreeable to you."
evam uktau tu tau vīrāv ubhau sugrīva lakṣmaṇau || 6-19-37
samudācāra samyuktam idam vacanam ūcatuḥ |
37. tataH = then; uktou = having been spoken; evam = thus; ubhou sugriiva lakshhmaNah = both Sugriva and Lakshmana; viirou = the valiant; uuchutuH = spoke; idam = these; vachanam = words; samudaachaarasamyuktam = with proper courtesy.
Hearing Rama's words, Sugreeva and Lakshmana both, valiant as they were, spoke with proper courtesy, the following words: .
kim artham no nara vyāghra na rociṣyati rāghava || 6-19-38
vibhīṣaṇena yat tu uktam asmin kāle sukha āvaham |
38. raaghava = O; Rama; naravyaaghra = the tiger among men! Na kimartham = why not; vibhiishhaNena = Vibhishana's; uktam = words; sukhaavaham = which are soothing; asmin = at this; kale = time; rochishhyati = be agreeable; nou = to us?
"O, Rama the tiger among men! Why not Vibhishana's words, which are soothing at this time of crisis be agreeable also to us?"
abaddhvā sāgare setum ghore asmin varuṇa ālaye || 6-19-39
laṃkā na āsāditum śakyā sa indrair api sura asuraiḥ |
39. abaddhvaa = without constructing; setum = a bridge; asmin = saagare ghore = across the fiery ocean; varuNaalaye = which is an abode of Lord Varuna; suraasurairapi = even the celestials and demons; na shakyaa = can not; aasaaditum = reach; laNkaa = the city of Lanka.
"Without constructing a bridge across this fiery ocean, which is an abode of Lord Varuna, even the celestials and demons along with Indra cannot reach the city of Lanka."
vibhīṣaṇasya śūrasya yathā artham kriyatām vacaḥ || 6-19-40
alam kāla atyayam kṛtvā samudro ayam niyujyatām |
yathā kālātyayam kṛtvā sāgarāya niyujyatām || 6-19-41
40;41. shuurasya = the valiant; vbhiishhaNaasya = Vibhishana's; vachaH = advice; kriyataam = be followed; yathaartham = suitably; alam = It is enough; kR^itvaa = of having done; kaalaatyayam = a waste of time; niyujyataaya saagaraaya = Let the ocean be commanded; yathaa = how; gachchhaama = to go; sainyena = with the army; puriim = to the city; raavaNapaalitaam = being ruled by Ravana.
"Let the valiant Vibhishana's words be followed suitably. It is enough that we have already wasted our time. Let the ocean be commanded to yield a passage for the army to reach the city being ruled by Ravana."
evam uktaḥ kuśa āstīrṇe tīre nada nadī pateḥ |
samviveśa tadā rāmo vedyām iva huta aśanaḥ || 6-19-42
42. evam = thus; uktaH = having been spoken; raamaH = Rama; tadaa = then; samvivesha = sat; tire = on the shore; nadanadiipate = of the ocean; kushaastiirNe = covered with blades of kusha grass; vedyaamiva = as ascending an altar; hutaashanaH = by the god fire.
Having been thus exhorted, Rama then sat on the shore of the ocean covered with blades of Kusha grass, as the God of Fire ascends the altar.
- - - -
ityārṣe śrīmadrāmāyaṇe ādikāvye yuddhakāmḍe ekonaviṃśaḥ sargaḥ
|Top of Page||1||2||3||4|
© December 2003, K. M. K. Murthy
Global View of
The Fastest SFTP (SSH) anywhere, Go FTP FREE