Coming back to Madhuvana as instructed by Sugreeva, and craving forgiveness of Angada, Dadhimukha submits to him that he along with the other monkeys is urgently required by Sugreeva. Angada and other monkeys including Hanuma spring forward into the air towards Kishkindha. Even before the arrival of those monkeys, Sugreeva explains to Rama the valid reasons for concluding that Seetha has since been found. Angada, Hanuma and other, monkeys approach Sugreeva. Then, Hanuma apprises Rama of the discovery of Seetha. Hearing the news, Rama and Lakshmana were thrilled with joy and looked on Hanuma with a high esteem.
सुग्रीवेण एवम् उक्तः तु हृष्टो दधि मुखः कपिः |
राघवम् लक्ष्मणम् चैव सुग्रीवम् च अभ्यवादयत् || ५-६४-१
1. evam = thus; uktaH = spoken; sugriiveNa = by Sugreeva; dadhi mukhaH = Dadhimukha; kapiH = the monkey; hR^iSTaH = was rejoiced; abhyavaadayat = and offered his salutation with reverence; raaghavam = to Rama; lakSmaNam chaiva = Lakshmana; sugriivam cha = and Sugreeva.
Hearing the words of Sugreeva, Dadhimukha the monkey was pleased and offered his salutation with reverence to Rama, Lakshmana
स प्रणम्य च सुग्रीवम् राघवौ च महाबलौ |
वानरैः सहितैः शूरैः दिवम् एव उत्पपात ह || ५-६४-२
2. praNamye = after offering salutation; sugriivam = to Sugreeva; mahaabalau raaghavau cha = and to the mighty Rama and Lakshmana; saH = that Dadhimukha; sahitaH = together; shuuraiH vaanaraiH = with the valiant monkeys; utpapaata = sprang; divam eva = into the air.
After offering salutation to Sugreeva and to the mighty Rama and Lakshmana, that Dadhimukha accompanied by his valiant monkeys, sprang into the air.
स प्रविष्टो मधु वनम् ददर्श हरि यूथपान् |
विमदान् उद्धतान् सर्वान् मेहमानान् मधु उदकम् || ५-६४-३
3. saH = that Dadhimukha; praviSTaH = who entered; madhu vanam = Madhuvana; dadarsha = saw; sarvaan = all; hari yuuthapaan = the chiefs of monkeys; vimadaan = who were free from intoxication; madaatyaye = having passed off the honey; vepamaanaan = and who were inwardly excited.
That Dadhimukha, after entering Madhuvana, saw all the chiefs of monkeys, who were free from their intoxication, having passed off the honey and who were inwardly excited.
स तान् उपागमत् वीरो बद्ध्वा कर पुट अञ्जलिम् |
उवाच वचनम् श्लक्ष्णम् इदम् हृष्टवत् अन्गदम् || ५-६४-४
4. baddhvaa kara puTa aN^jalim = with his hands joined for salutation; saH viiraH = that valiant Dadhimukha; upaagamat = approached; taan = them; hR^iShTavat = and cheerfully; uvaacha = spoke; idam shlakSNam vachanam = these gentle words; aN^gadam = to Angada.
With his hands joined together for salutation, that valiant Dadhimukha approached them and cheerfully spoke the following gentle words to Angada.
सौम्य रोषो न कर्तव्यो यत् एभिः अभिवारितः |
अज्ञानात् रक्षिभिः क्रोधात् भवन्तः प्रतिषेधिताः || ५-६४-५
5. saumya = O gentle sir!; na roSaH = no anger; na kartavyaH = should be felt (by you); yat parivaaritam = about the obstruction; etat = (made) in this way; bhavantaH = you; pratiSheditaaH = were prevented; rakSibhiH = by the guards; ajJNaanaat = due to their ignorance; krodhaat = and anger.
"O gentle sir! Due to their ignorance, these guards in anger obstructed you to enter the grove. No resentment should be harboured by you about this obstruction."
युव राजः त्वम् ईशः च वनस्य अस्य महाबल |
मौर्ख्यात् पूर्वम् कृतो दोषः तत् भवान् क्षन्तुम् अर्हति || ५-६४-६
6. mahaabala = O exceedingly strong Angada!; tvam = you; yuva raajaH = are the prince; iishasH cha = and also the master; asya vanasya = of this grove; doShaH = a mistake; kR^itaH = was done; puurvam = formerly; maurkhaat = due to our foolishness; bhavaan = you; arhati = mighty; kSantum = to forgive; tam = it.
"O exceedingly strong Angada! You are the prince and also the master of this grove. We have done a mistake
आख्यातम् हि मया गत्वा पितृव्यस्य तव अनघ |
इह उपयानम् सर्वेषाम् एतेषाम् वन चारिणाम् || ५-६४-७
7. anagha = O faultless Angada!; aakhyaatam hi = it was indeed informed; tava pitR^ivyasya = to your uncle; gatvaa = after going there; upayaatam = of the coming; sarveShaam = of all; eteShaam = these; vana chaariNaam = monkeys; iha = here.
"O faultless Angada! After going there, I indeed informed your uncle about the arrival of all these monkeys here."
स त्वत् आगमनम् श्रुत्वा सह एभिः हरि यूथपैः |
प्रहृष्टो न तु रुष्टो असौ वनम् श्रुत्वा प्रधर्षितम् || ५-६४-८
8. shrutvaa = hearing; tvat aagamanam = your arrival; ebhiH hari yuuthapaiH saha = along with these leaders of monkeys; saH = your uncle; prahR^iSTaH = was exceedingly pleased; tu = but; shrutvaa = on hearing; vanam = that the grove; pradharShitam = was attacked; asau = he; na ruShTaH = was not enraged.
"Hearing your arrival along with these leaders of monkeys, your uncle was exceedingly pleased. Even after hearing of Madhuvana having been attacked, he did not develop any anger."
प्रहृष्टो माम् पितृव्यः ते सुग्रीवो वानर ईश्वरः |
शीघ्रम् प्रेषय सर्वान् तान् इति ह उवाच पार्थिवः || ५-६४-९
9. sugriivaH = Sugreeva; te pitR^ivyaH = your uncle; vaanara iishvaraH = the lord of monkeys; paarthivaH = and the king; prahR^iSTaH = was pleased; uvaacha ha maam = and told me; iti = saying; preShaya = send; taan sarvaan = all those monkeys; shiighram = immediately.
"Sugreeva, your uncle, the lord of monkeys and the king was pleased and told me, 'send all the monkeys here'."
श्रुत्वा दधि मुखस्य एतत् वचनम् श्लक्ष्णम् अन्गदः |
अब्रवीत् तान् हरि श्रेष्ठो वाक्यम् वाक्य विशारदः || ५-६४-१०
10. shrutvaa = hearing; idam shlakShNam = these smooth; vachanam = words; dadhimukhasya = of Dadhimukha; aN^gadaH = Angada; hari shreSThaH = the foremost among the monkeys; vaakya vishaaradaH = who was skilled in speech; abraviit = spoke; taan = to those monkeys; vaakyam = (the following) words:
Hearing these smooth words of Dadhimukha, the eloquent Angada, the foremost among the monkeys, spoke to those monkeys as follows:
शन्के श्रुतो अयम् वृत्त अन्तो रामेण हरि यूथपाः |
तत् क्षमम् न इह नः स्थातुम् कृते कार्ये परम् तपाः || ५-६४-११
11. hari yuuthapaaH = O the foremost of monkeys; param tapaaH = the tormentators of enemies!; shaN^ke = I assume; ayam vR^itta antam = (that) this occurrence; shrutaH = was heard; raameNa = by Rama; tat = that is why; na kShamam = it is not proper; naH = for us; sthaatum = to remain; iha = here; kR^ite kaarye = when the act has been accomplished.
"O the foremost of monkeys, the tormentators of enemies! I assume that Rama might have heard the news (of our arrival). Hence, it is not proper for us to remain here any longer, now that our work has been accomplished."
पीत्वा मधु यथा कामम् विश्रान्ता वन चारिणः |
किम् शेषम् गमनम् तत्र सुग्रीवो यत्र मे गुरुः || ५-६४-१२
12. vana chaariNaH = the monkeys; vishraantaaH = rested; piitvaa = after drinking; madhu = the honey; yathaa kaamam = as much as they liked; kim sheSam = what is there remaining; gamanam = (except) going; yatra = to the place where; sugriivaH = Sugreeva; me guruH = my uncle; tatra = is there.
"The monkeys are taking, rest, after drinking the honey to their heart's content. What is there remaining, except to go to the place where Sugreeva my uncle is there?"
सर्वे यथा माम् वक्ष्यन्ति समेत्य हरि यूथपाः |
तथा अस्मि कर्ता कर्तव्ये भवद्भिः परवान् अहम् || ५-६४-१३
13. yathaa = whatever; sarve = all; hari yuuthapaaH = the leaders of monkeys; sametya = together; vakShyanti = can tell; maam = me; kartaa asmi = I am the doer; aham = I; paravaan = am obedient; bhavadbhiH = to you; kartavye = in what ought to be done.
"I shall do whatever all the leaders of monkeys together tell me. I am obedient to you, in the matter of what ought to be done."
न आज्ञापयितुम् ईशो अहम् युव राजो अस्मि यदि अपि |
अयुक्तम् कृत कर्माणो यूयम् धर्षयितुम् मया || ५-६४-१४
14. aham = I; na iishaH = am not the master; aajJNaapayitum = to command (you); asmi yadi api yuva raajaH = even though I am a prince; ayuktam = It is not befitting; mayaa = for me; dharSayitum = to violate; yuuyam = you; kR^ita karmaaNaH = who have accomplished the act.
"I am not the master to command you, eventhough I am the crown prince. It is not befitting for me to play the lord over you, who have accomplished the task."
ब्रुवतः च अन्गदः च एवम् श्रुत्वा वचनम् अव्ययम् |
प्रहृष्ट मनसो वाक्यम् इदम् ऊचुः वन ओकसः || ५-६४-१५
15. shrutvaa = hearing; avyayam vachanam = the indeclinable words; bruvataH = spoken; evam = thus; aN^gadasya = of Angada; vana okasaH = the monkeys; prahR^iSTa manasaH = with their pleased minds; uuchuH = spoke; idam = these words:
Hearing the indeclinable words spoken thus by Angada, the monkeys with their pleased minds, spoke to him (as follows:
एवम् वक्ष्यति को राजन् प्रभुः सन् वानर ऋषभ |
ऐश्वर्य मद मत्तो हि सर्वो अहम् इति मन्यते || ५-६४-१६
16. raajan = O king; vaanara R^iShabha = the foremost of monkeys!; kaH = who; vadati = speaks; evam = like this; prabhuH san = while he is the lord?; sarvaH = every one; manyate hi = indeed thinks; aishvarya mada mattaH = of one's supremacy; with excited arrogance; aham iti = and says "I; I."
"O prince, the foremost of monkeys! Who would speak like this, while he is the lord? Every one indeed thinks one's supremacy with an excited arrogance and says 'I, I'."
तव च इदम् सुसदृशम् वाक्यम् न अन्यस्य कस्यचित् |
सम्नतिः हि तव आख्याति भविष्यत् शुभ भाग्यताम् || ५-६४-१७
17. susadR^isham = It is so worthy; tava cha = of you alone; idam vaakyam = (that you have spoken) these words; na kasya chit = none else (can speak like this); tava = your; samnatiH = humility; aakhyaati = is telling; bhaviShyat shubha yogyataam = of your future suitableness for prosperity.
"It is so worthy of you alone that you have spoken such words. None else can utter like this. Your humility itself is telling of your future suitableness for prosperity."
सर्वे वयम् अपि प्राप्ताः तत्र गन्तुम् कृत क्षणाः |
स यत्र हरि वीराणाम् सुग्रीवः पतिः अव्ययः || ५-६४-१८
18. sarve.api vayam praaptaaH = all of us; who reached here; kR^ita kShaNaaH = are waiting for the right moment; gantum = to go; tatra = to that place; yatra = where; saH sugriivaH = that Sugreeva; avyayaH patiH hari viiraanaam = the imperishable king of the heroic monkeys; (is).
"All of us, who reached here, are waiting for the right moment to go to that place where Sugreeva, the imperishable king of the heroic monkeys, is."
त्वया हि अनुक्तैः हरिभिः न एव शक्यम् पदात् पदम् |
क्वचित् गन्तुम् हरि श्रेष्ठ ब्रूमः सत्यम् इदम् तु ते || ५-६४-१९
19. hari shreShTha = O the excellent of monkeys!; haribhiH = for the monkeys; anuktaiH = who are not ordered; tvayaa = by you; na shakyam = it is not possible; padaat padam gantum = to go even a step forward; kvachit = anywhere; bruumaH = we are speaking; idam satyam = this truth; te = to you.
"O the excellent of monkeys! Without your command, it is not possible for the monkeys anywhere, even a step forward. We are speaking this truth to you."
एवम् तु वदताम् तेषाम् अन्गदः प्रत्यभाषत |
बाढम् गच्छाम इति उक्त्वा उत्पपात मही तलात् || ५-६४-२०
20. teShaam padataam = while they were severe speaking; evam = thus; aN^gadaH = Angada; pratyuvaacha ha = replied; baaDham gacChaama = let us surely go; iti = thus; uktvaa = speaking; mahaabalaaH = those mighty monkeys; utpetuH = sprang; kham = into the air.
While they were thus speaking; Angada replied, "Let us go." The mighty monkeys then sprang into the air.
उत्पतन्तम् अनूत्पेतुः सर्वे ते हरि यूथपाः |
कृत्वा आकाशम् निराकाशम् यज्ञ उत्क्षिप्ता इव अनलाः || ५-६४-२१
21. sarve = all; te hari yuuthapaaH = those leaders of monkey-troops; achalaaH iva = like stones; yantrotkShiptaaH = shot from a catapult; kR^itvaa = making; aakaasham = the space; niraakaasham = space-less; anuutpetuH utpatantam = followed Angada; who was springing forward.
All those leaders of monkey-troops, like stones shot from a catapult, making the space space-less, followed Angada, who was springing forward.
ते अम्बरम् सहसा उत्पत्य वेगवन्तः प्लवम्गमाः |
विनदन्तो महानादम् घना वात ईरिता यथा || ५-६४-२२
22. te plavaN^gamaaH = those monkeys; vegavataH = with swiftness; vinadantaaH = sounding forth; mahaanaadam = a loud noise; sahasaa = quickly; utpatya = sprang; ambaram = into the sky; ghanaaH yathaa = like clouds; vaateritaaH = driven by the wind.
Those monkeys with speed, sounding forth a loud noise, sprang into the sky, like clouds driven by the wind.
अन्गदे हि अननुप्राप्ते सुग्रीवो वानर अधिपः |
उवाच शोक उपहतम् रामम् कमल लोचनम् || ५-६४-२३
23. ananupraapte = without the landing; aN^gada = Angada; sugriisaH = Sugreeva; vaanaraadhipaH = the king of monkeys; uvaacha = spoke; kamala lochanam = to the lotus-eyed; raamam = Rama; shoka upahatam = afflicted with grief.
Even before Angada landed there, Sugreeva, the king of monkeys spoke to the louts-eyed Rama, who was afflicted with grief (as follows):
समाश्वसिहि भद्रम् ते दृष्टा देवी न संशयः |
न आगन्तुम् इह शक्यम् तैः अतीते समये हि नः || ५-६४-२४
24. samaashvasihi = be pacified!; te bhadram = happiness to you!; devi = the princess; dR^iShTaa = has been scan; na samshayaH = there is no doubt; naH samaye atiite = when the time fixed by us goes beyond limit; na shakyam = it is not possible; taiH = for them; aagantum = to come; iha = here.
"Be pacified! Happiness to you! The princess has been seen. There is not doubt. When the time earlier fixed by us exceeds beyond limit, it is not possible for them to come here."
न मत् सकाशम् आगच्छेत् कृत्ये हि विनिपातिते |
युव राजो महाबाहुः प्लवताम् प्रवरो अन्गदः || ५-६४-२५
25. aN^gadaH = Angada; mahaabaahuH = the long-armed; yuva raajaH = prince; pravaraH = and the most excellent; plavataam- of monkeys; na aagachchhet = does not make his appearance; matsakaasham = before my vicinity; kR^itye vinipaatite = if the work is ruined.
"Angada, the long-armed prince and the most excellent of monkeys does not make his appearance before my vicinity, if the work is ruined."
यदि अपि अकृत कृत्यानाम् ईदृशः स्यात् उपक्रमः |
भवेत् तु दीन वदनो भ्रान्त विप्लुत मानसः || ५-६४-२६
26. yadi api syaat = even if; iidR^ishaH = such; upakramaH = an exploit; (may be possible); akR^ita kR^ityaanaam = by these monkeys; who have not accomplished their work; saH = that Angada; bhavet diina vadanaH = would have worn a sad face; bhraanta vipluta maanasaH = and felt perplexed and scattered in mind.
"Even if such an exploit may be possible by these monkeys who have not been able to accomplish their work, Angada would have worn a sad face and felt perplexed and scattered in mind."
पितृ पैतामहम् च एतत् पूर्वकैः अभिरक्षितम् |
न मे मधु वनम् हन्यात् अहृष्टः प्लवग ईश्वरः || ५-६४-२७
कौसल्या सुप्रजा राम समाश्वसिहि सुव्रत |
27. ahR^iSTaH plavaga iishvaraH = if Angada the lord of monkeys is not rejoiced; nahanyaat = he would not have damaged; me madhuvanam = my Madhuvana; pitR^i paitaamaham = which belongs to my father and grandfather; abhirakShitam = and protected; puurvakaiH = by my forebears; samaashvasihi = get consoled well!; raama = O Rama; kausalyaa suprajaaH = the splendid son of Kausalya; suvrata = the virtuous.
"If Angada the lord f the monkeys is not rejoiced, he would not have damaged my madhuvana, which belongs to my father and grandfather as well as protected by my forbears. Get consoled well, O virtuous Rama, the splendid son of Kausalya!"
दृष्टा देवी न संदेहो न च अन्येन हनूमता || ५-६४-२८
न हि अन्यः कर्मणः हेतुः साधने तत् विधो भवेत् |
28. devii = Seetha; dR^iShTaa = was seen; na samdehaH = there is no doubt; na = none; anyena = other; hanuumataa = than Hanuma; na hi anyaH = there is indeed none other; hanuumataH = than Hanuma; hetuH = who is the executor; saadhane = in accomplishing; asya karmaNaH = this work.
"Seetha was seen. There is no doubt. None other than Hanuma must have seen Seetha. There is indeed none other than Hanuma, who is the executor."
हनूमति हि सिद्धिः च मतिः च मति सत्तम || ५-६४-२९
व्यवसायः च वीर्यम् च सूर्ये तेज इव ध्रुवम् |
29. mati sattama = O Rama; having a very good understanding!; hanuumati = in Hanuma; siddhiH cha = capacity to accomplish any object; matiH cha = intelligence; vyavasaayaH cha = strenuous effort; viiryam cha = and vigour; dhruvam = are unchangeable; tejaH iva = like a splendour; suurye = in the sun.
"O Rama, having a very good understanding! In Hanuma, qualities like capacity to accomplish any object, intelligence, strenuous effort and vigour are unchangeable, like a splendour in the sun."
जाम्बवान् यत्र नेता स्यात् अन्गदः च बल ईश्वरः || ५-६४-३०
हनूमान् च अपि अधिष्ठाता न तस्य गतिः अन्यथा |
30. yatra = where; jaambavaan = Jambavan; netaasyaat = is a leader; aN^gadashcha = Angada; bala iishvaraH = the commander of the troops; hanuumaan cha = and hanuma; adhiShThaataa = the administrator; gatiH = the progress; tasya = of that work; na anyathaa = cannot be otherwise.
"Where Jambavan is a leader; Angada as the commander of troops and moreover Hanuma as the administer, the progress of that work cannot be as otherwise."
मा भूः चिन्ता समायुक्तः सम्प्रति अमित विक्रम || ५-६४-३१
ततः किल किला शब्दम् शुश्राव आसन्नम् अम्बरे |
हनूमत् कर्म दृप्तानाम् नर्दताम् कानन ओकसाम् || ५-६४-३२
किष्किन्धाम् उपयातानाम् सिद्धिम् कथयताम् इव |
31; 32. amita vikramaH = O Rama of unlimited prowess! maabhuuH chintaa samaayuktaH = do not encounter troubled thoughts; samprati = now!; tataH = thereupon; kaanana okasaam = (while) the monkeys; hanumat karma dR^iptaanaam = who are proud of Hanuma's performance; nardataam = who are making noise; kathayataam iva = as though telling about; siddhim = the accomplishment of their act; upayaataanaam = and approaching towards; kiShkindhaam = Kishkindha; shushraava = was heard; kila kilaa shabdam = certain sounds expressing joy; aasannam = in the proximity; ambare = of the sky.
"O Rama, of unlimited prowess! Do not encounter troubled thoughts now!" Meanwhile, when the monkeys, who are proud of Hanuma's performance and who are making noise as though they are proclaiming about the accomplishment of their act are approaching Kishkindha Sugreeva heard certain sounds expressing joy, in the vicinity of the sky."
ततः श्रुत्वा निनादम् तम् कपीनाम् कपि सत्तमः || ५-६४-३३
आयत अन्चित लान्गूलः सो अभवद्त् हृष्ट मानसः |
33. tataH = then; shrutvaa = hearing; tam ninaadam = that clamour; kapiinaam = of the monkeys; saH kapi sattamaH = that Sugreeva; the chief of monkeys; abhavat = became; hR^iSTa maanasaH = rejoiced in mind; aayata aNchita laaNguulaH = duly stretching and curling up his tail.
Then, hearing that clamour of the monkeys, Sugreeva the chief of the monkeys became rejoiced at heart, duly stretching and curling up his tail (in joy).
आजग्मुः ते अपि हरयो राम दर्शन कान्क्षिणः || ५-६४-३४
अन्गदम् पुरतः कृत्वा हनूमन्तम् च वानरम् |
34. kR^itvaa = keeping; aN^gadam = Angada; hanuumantam = and Hanuma; vaanram = the monkey; purataH = in front of them; te harayaH api = those monkeys too; aajagmuH = came; raama darshana kaaN^kSiNaH = with their eagerness or see Rama.
Keeping Angada and Hanuma in front of them, those monkeys too arrived with their eagerness to see Rama.
ते अन्गद प्रमुखा वीराः प्रहृष्टाः च मुदा अन्विताः || ५-६४-३५
निपेतुः हरि राजस्य समीपे राघवस्य च |
35. te viiraaH = those heroes; aN^gada pramukhaaH = having Angada as their chief; prahR^iShTaaH cha = exceedingly pleased; mudaa anvitaaH = and filled with joy; nipetuH = landed; samiipe = at the vicinity; hari raajasya = of Sugreeva; raaghavasya cha = and Rama.
Those heroes, having Angada as their chief, exceedingly pleased as they were and filled with joy, landed at the vicinity of Sugreeva and Rama.
हनूमान् च महाबहुः प्रणम्य शिरसा ततः || ५-६४-३६
नियताम् अक्षताम् देवीम् राघवाय न्यवेदयत् |
36. tataH = thereafter; mahaabaahuH = the mighty armed; hanumaan = Hanuma; praNamya = offering salutation; shirasaa = by bending his head low; nyavedayat = reported; deviim = that Seetha the princess; niyataam = is constant in devotion to her husband; akShataam = and sound in body.
Thereafter, the mighty armed Hanuma, offering his salutation in bending his head low, informed Rama that Seetha the princess is constant in devotion to Rama and sound in body.
दृष्टा देवीति हनुमद्वदनादमृतोपमम् || ५-६४-३७
आकर्ण्य वचनम् रामो हर्षमाप सलक्ष्मणः |
37. aakarNya = hearing; vachanam = the words; amR^itopamam = which were nectar-like; devii dR^iShTaa iti = saying Seetha was found"; hanumadvaanaat = from the month of Hanuma; raamaH = Rama; salakSmaNaH = along with Lakshmana; aapa = obtained; harSham = joy.
Hearing the nectar-like words, saying "Seetha was found" from the mouth of Hanuma, Rama and Lakshmana felt happy.
निश्चित अर्थम् ततः तस्मिन् सुग्रीवम् पवन आत्मजे || ५-६४-३८
लक्ष्मणः प्रीतिमान् प्रीतम् बहु मानात् अवैक्षत |
38. tataH = thereupon; lakSmaNaH = Lakshmana; priitimaan = with love; avaikShata = looked at; priitam = the joyful; sugriivam = Sugreeva; bahu maanaat = with reverence; nishchita artham = who decidedly apprised; tasmin pavana aatmaje = about the aforesaid Hanuma; (having accomplished his work).
Thereupon, Lakshmana with love looked with reverence on the joyful Sugreeva, who earlier decidedly apprised about the aforesaid Hanuma, having accomplished the task.
प्रीत्या च रममाणो अथ राघवः पर वीरहा || ५-६४-३९
बहु मानेन महता हनूमन्तम् अवैक्षत |
39. raaghavaH = Rama; para viirahaa = the annihilator of hostile heroes; upetaH = who obtained; parayaa = a great; priityaa = joy; avaikShata = looked at; hanumantam = Hanuma; mahataa bahumaanena = with a high esteem.
Rama, the annihilator of hostile heroes, who obtained a great joy, looked on Hanuma with a high esteem.
- - -
इत्यार्षे श्रीमद्रामायणे आदिकाव्ये सुन्दरकाण्डे चतुःषष्टितमः सर्गः
|Top of Page||1||2||3||4|
© January, 2007, K. M. K. Murthy
Further info on
This page transferred by FREE Go FTP